1. So far, Ryan has resisted adding Aunt Debbie to his vocab...but Emily is right. He may have used up all the cuteness quota for this family!!!!
2. I have yet to totally dominate the Bellows at "Ticket to Ride" but am getting there. It may become the new "dominos"....and it does involve trains...tee hee hee.
3. Check! I did complete the 5K run...though most of it was more of a walk....and still made it back to the house with the rest of the crew....
4. Check!!!! I'm just sorry Geoff, Ky, and Logan were not here...
5. Check!!! Pam has been very gracious about sharing Ryan with me.
6. Too early to tell if this will be achieved.....
7. Check!!!!
8. Unfortunately...IU lost again but boy do I have a brand new IU "fan" that is going to see some action this basketball season....
And so far, I've not heard anyone groan....hahahahahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment