So lately I seem to be getting more and more forgetful....nothing major just little things...not returning emails, not making a few phone calls, forgetting things at the grocery store. Normal Things......NORMAL I SAY. But today I got a rude awakening when Lee called to ask me what I had done with his keyring after I got the mail yesterday......he could not find it. I remembered walking into the apartment with it in my hand...but after that....nothing...zip...nada...blank...zero. So Lee looked in the logical places, I searched my jacket pockets, jeans pocket, purse and knitting bag. Nothing...zip....nada...blank...zero. Still no luck. So back into town I went to retrace my steps.....
Now let me just say that maybe working from home is not the best thing I could be doing. After all, as Emily says, my commute is 5 seconds, I don't get dressed on work days...and watch way too much daytime TV while working.
But....did I find those keys tonight. Something...Yep.....Plus.....YES!!! But of course, the question you are all asking is where were they. Well, ummmm, let me just say that evidently after cleaning out mom's dresser drawer, I must have somehow put them in a basket containing odds and ends. I knew that retracing my steps would work!!!
Stock Market Tip-invest in ginkgo biloba BEFORE I start self-medicating!!!!! hahahahahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment