The Top Ten Things I learned about myself this week on a parental vacation to California.
10. Why did people look at me funny when I was drinking water instead of sodas? Huh?
9. Why was I eve wanting to drink water instead of soda? Huh?
8. I have no patience at all when I am tired.....and I was tired most of this trip for some reason.
7. OMG! I can get tired of knitting.....hahahahahaha....but what else can I do when the Nook crashes and I have no wireless connection to reload my books.
6. I can NOT stand being disconnected from the internet for one week so I broke my cardinal rule of using the phone to get connected. Thankfully I didn't even think of it (I tell you brain dead is a terrible state to be in...) until near the end of the week so hopefully the charges won't eat up my next paycheck.
5. Glimpses of my Mom do still happen.....just not as often as I would like.
4. People in California were AMAZED at playing Mexican Train Dominos...and they think I am the Guru of the game!!!! I even talked strategy with some of them.....taught them the choo choo victory dance and did the ole Rob trick of knocking over the dominos....yes, that was a fun fun game.......
3. The people in California have been sworn under penalty of death to not tell anyone whether or not I won the end point of the games of dominos...though pushing the train three times in a row may or may not be a clue.
2. I do believe this is my last major road trip with the parents.....too hard on them...too hard on me.
1. And it's a good thing I have lost weight. Last year I would NEVER been able to slide under the toilet stall door to get inside......and that's a story for another blog entry.....HAHAHAHAHA........
What under the toilet stall door and for which one??
ReplyDeletedon't ask me to demonstrate but had to go slide under a public toilet stall door to help Mom get off the toilet....
ReplyDelete