I can not believe it is July 3rd already. Only one full day left before flying back to Indiana. Anna and I (and Josh) have had good eats, good times, and a great day on the beach today.....
Here are some more lessons learned about Houston....
1. Yes, it is hot in Houston. How hot is it? Well let me tell you that it is so hot that tap water comes out warm...very warm...same for public drinking fountains in city parks......OH MY!
2. Traffic holds no fear for Anna....None whatsoever!!!!
3. Kobe Beef sushi is now number one on all time favorite sushi followed by Pork Belly Sushi...I am not kidding you at all.
4. Elphie remains the adorable dog she has always been...even with her hair cut short to beat the Houston heat....
5. I can live without more than one Tab a day. It aint pretty but it can be done!!!!!
Hope everyone out there has a safe and enjoyable 4th of July. Happy Birthday America!!
No comments:
Post a Comment