
When I heard that Doug had sold the Sparty Party Boat I was sad. But the memories of all the great times on that boat will never leave me....

All the boat trips where we'd pick out our favorite houses....including the one that Doug always said would not be his dream house but more Pam's (the boat house is as big as my house)

All the wonderful fishing trips, or ski-ing runs where Doug would patiently try to teach Anna or her friend Sam to ski...or fish...or ride Big Bertha....

All the wonderful things to look at from the boat, the scenery, the fourth of July fireworks, the herons....way too many pictures to post....but the memories are so clear to me. What a great time Doug (and Pam sometimes) showed us on that boat!!!!

And if you think I am wordy with this blog, wait til the house gets sold!!!
We are in mourning right along with you.
ReplyDelete:(