Saturday, April 3, 2010

What in the world happended to those knitting needles AND MY MIND!!!

So, I bought a new pair of circular knitting needles friday on the way home from work to do sleeves on my latest project....Somehow, I got home and when I went to do something with them...they were no where to be found!! Seriously, I looked everywhere last night and again today.

Not in the car under the seats or hidden in the sun visor...
Not in the refrig or the freezer.....
Not in the trash....
Not in my purse or my knitting bag (both of which were in the car at the time I bought it)....
Not in the Shoe Carnival bag...my other purchase....
Not in the Payless sack with the popcorn I bought......
Not anywhere to be found in the house......

So, I can only assume, they will either show up when I least expect it OR the sack fell out of the car on one of my other errands!!! BUT what really gets to me...is I also lost half a roll of NECCOS along with those needles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment