Oh my god!!!! It's a real driveway! I could almost learn to ride a bike on that thing!By the way, it's nice to see that Chairman is still wearing the collar I bought him.Still in shock!
I knoooooooowwwwwwww!!! Josh will not be able to appreciate it when he comes for a visit but you will!!! And it comes all the way up to the garage!!!
We put that collar on just for the photo shoot... And if you can't tell by the look on his face, the Chairman does NOT enjoy being inside a bobcat cage.
Oh my god!!!! It's a real driveway! I could almost learn to ride a bike on that thing!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, it's nice to see that Chairman is still wearing the collar I bought him.
Still in shock!
I knoooooooowwwwwwww!!! Josh will not be able to appreciate it when he comes for a visit but you will!!! And it comes all the way up to the garage!!!
ReplyDeleteWe put that collar on just for the photo shoot... And if you can't tell by the look on his face, the Chairman does NOT enjoy being inside a bobcat cage.
ReplyDelete