Thursday, March 4, 2010

A funny thing happened on the way to Tennessee

So I was quickly trying to pack stuff and put in the car tonight after work so that I could leave directly from work for a quick trip to TN tomorrow. Though Chairman Meow initially greeted me, he lost interest and abandoned me! Emily stopped in for visit and as we chatted, she kept asking where Chairman was. So by then, I was worried.....and we looked for him to no avail. Even later, Emily said something that reminded me I wanted to put something in the car to give Mom....lo and behold...there sat Chairman Meow behind the steering wheel, waiting to go on a road trip!!! Jeez...just imagine what would have happened if he had been in there overnight!!! Wheeeeee!!!!!
P.S. Right now he is glaring at me thru the front room window because I am not inviting him inside to watch Project Runway!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment