- I managed to navigate my driveway/lane like a bobsled gold medalist, not once sliding off the track despite the ice and snow over the past two weeks. (There was one morning when I felt like it was more like the luge than a bobsled track.)
- I managed to be most like Evgeni Plushenko by whining and complaining about the work place these past two weeks when there are many people who would be thrilled to have my job.
- I didn't win a medal in the Knit-O-lympics in that I am not going to finish the sweater that I started during the Opening Ceremonies.
- I do win a gold medal for finally understaning the intricacies of curling.
- And most of all, I was not a true athlete in that I allow the late nights Olympic watching definitely interfere with my attendance at 6 am workouts.....
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Deb's Olympic Momemts
Well, though the Olympic flame will not be extinguished til later tonight, it is time for me to reflect on my proudest (and most shameful) Olympic moments....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment