So, I came home today from work and was unloading groceries (not the wild life story), changing the litter in the litter pan (not the wild life story) I went inside. I had left the little garage door open as I like to give Chairman the opportunity to go out and about when the weather permits. And seeing as how it was 38 degrees...the warmest in a long time, I figured he'd be grooving.
So after paying bills(not the wild life story), I went out to feed Chairman. I was shocked as I couldn't find his cat food..yet I had seen it less than 30 minutes earlier when doing the litter pan, etc. Imagine my shock when I looked out..and here was the 18 pound bag of cat food....up on the deck with the bottom torn open. WHAT KIND OF WILD LIFE DO I HAVE OUT HERE!!!!!
And then, I came in and glanced out the front door to see....12 deer....
Yeah...it's Wild Life stories from here......just not any (unfortunately) that involves me!! HA
No comments:
Post a Comment