Well, 14 days into our knit-along project, Emily and I are about halfway done with our Every Way Wrap (EWW). It is very interesting to see how they are knitting up so differently. Emily is using a yellowbrown Queensland Rustic Wool bought last september at Stitches. I am using a light blue Cascade 220 which is a worsted weight Merino wool yarn, bought in Chicago during our yarn crawl last winter. See? We are using yarn from our stash!! What is funny is we measured to see how long they are...and at that very moment in time...we were each at 30 inches!!! Amazing, considering how we have different tension in our knitting. I, of course, am having to work harder as mine is "wider" than emily's.....since I have a bit more to cover. I hope you are all oohing and awing as you read this.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
KAL Progress
Well, 14 days into our knit-along project, Emily and I are about halfway done with our Every Way Wrap (EWW). It is very interesting to see how they are knitting up so differently. Emily is using a yellowbrown Queensland Rustic Wool bought last september at Stitches. I am using a light blue Cascade 220 which is a worsted weight Merino wool yarn, bought in Chicago during our yarn crawl last winter. See? We are using yarn from our stash!! What is funny is we measured to see how long they are...and at that very moment in time...we were each at 30 inches!!! Amazing, considering how we have different tension in our knitting. I, of course, am having to work harder as mine is "wider" than emily's.....since I have a bit more to cover. I hope you are all oohing and awing as you read this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can see a mistake in the second picture... Oh whose project? That'll be my secret. Mwahahahahahaaaaaa!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a brat. I know whose project...but did you have to tell the world????
ReplyDelete