Friday, February 12, 2010

Finished Projects!! Beautiful Women!!


So Emily finished first in our KAL project, completing in about two weeks. I needed and extra week to finish but we are done and couldn't be happier. I still have to sew on my buttons but plan to do that tonight! Here are the results. Emily wore hers to work today and got so many compliments. It's amazing what a different yarn does for the look.

Tonight we are working on our next KAL project, cardigans but using two different patterns!

6 comments:

  1. Soooo nice!!!

    Isn't it amazing how much faster your knitting projects get completed when Elphie isn't around to keep unraveling your balls of yarn and stealing your needles? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! You both are so talented! Nice color choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to have one---how cute and such good models....keep up that handwork! If we lived closer you would get me knitting for those grandbabies, huh???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam....next time we are together, choose your yarn and color and it will be made for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't help but notice that the post with my picture in it has gotten the most comments from your readers... Think about it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't pat yourself on the back too much, you might damage something!!! Grrrrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete