This is the first Memorial Day Weekend in a long time that I will not be spending at Lake Anna. Unfortunately, I will not get to say good-bye in person but the memories of all the good times at Lake Anna will always be with me thanks to Pam and Doug.....my wonderful sister and brother-in-law who always welcomed me with open arms!
It was at Lake Anna
- That Anna tried (and failed) to water ski
- That Anna rode Big Bertha...and got bounced out
- That Elphie had her first and only boat ride
- That I enjoyed many victory "choo choo" dances in dominos
- That we all enjoyed hard fought euchre games
- Where I could always find my inner peace and restore my balance just by sitting on the deck or down by the boat house
- Where I met the future spouses of Jason, Kylene, and Zach....hello to Geoff, Kristen, and Brooke
- Where I first laid eyes on Logan, Grandson #1 for Grammy Pammy and Pops
Lake Anna was always a place where you could go out for a walk (don't forget to feed Doug's "horses" if you go..., canoe, float in the Lake and watch an awesome fireworks display from a boat. May the next owners enjoy the house and the Lake as much as I did!
No comments:
Post a Comment