Well, after my last post (which indeed was pathetic sounding...so sorry) I got motivated and worked on a neglected flower bed, mowing down weeds, pulling poison ivy vines, moving a few perennials to safety, etc. Thursday I brought home some new perennials to plant into the area. So after spending two evenings in this heat and humidity.....I have lots to be proud of...but won't be posting any pictures of the end results........
Because, yep! I am now the proud owner of hundreds of chigger bites!!! It is the worse case I've ever had....ankles, waistline, and my bun-bun. I sprayed myself, I sat on plastic...but let me tell you..those little bugs wanted me!!! So now the weekend is being spent trying not to scratch. I am trying to decide if immersing myself in the hot tub or going to a tanning bed would make it better or worse. This (bug bites) is the main reason I have never applied to be on a show like Survivor or Amazing Race...because I can not stand them.......almost to a phobic degree. So this must be payback for some reason!!! Ack!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment