Saturday, August 28, 2010

Return to a Normal Life

So, this weekend marks the return to a normal life (I hope) and it started off with a great celebration dinner out with my aunt and parents.
1. Then I came home to a sweet note from Brooke and to find Emily and Rob putting together my Ikea dresser.
2. I almost rolled off my bed...but saved myself (and if you saw my bed you'd know what a drop to the floor that would have been. But that gave me a burst of energy and I started cleaning the bedroom....and putting stuff in my dresser drawers!!!
3. This morning I picked up all rooms but the yarn barn...cleaned the dirty dishes, unloaded dishwasher, took the recyclables in, and made it to Body Step at 8:15 am!!!!
4. Came home, dropped my cell phone in an UNFLUSHED toilet....hope that rice trick works...but I won't be eating fried rice for awhile....
5. Stepped in a hole on the way to the pole barn and twisted my ankle.....
6. Mowed...ow, the ankle hurts pushing on the pedal.....ran out of gas in the middle of the front yard.
7. Went to town to get gas....filled the mower tank.....drove the car into the garage WITH THE REAR TAILGATE UP.....whack!!!!!...I'm afraid to look...I'm afraid to look....
8. Finished mowing the back yar....only to find these greenish gray worms falling on me and sticking to my tshirt and legs.....very slug like in texture....ugh.....

I am not making this up....Yep! My life has returned to normal!!!! I have safely made it thru a shower and hopefully will knit without incident tonight....though first I have to figure out how to get this rear window wiper cover plastic thingie back on!!! I think it saved the day for incident #7.!

No comments:

Post a Comment