Here is the damage...er, I mean purchases bought on Thursday (day 1).....mine on the left, Emily on the right...but in my defense I have specific projects in mind for 2/3rds of my purchase........
Sunday, August 22, 2010
So much yarn, so little time....
So, on thursday morning, my little red wagon was packed with knitting gear and our third roommate....Big Blue...and we're off to our third annual Mother and Daughter retreat...Stitches 2010....to learn new knitting techniques.
Here is the damage...er, I mean purchases bought on Thursday (day 1).....mine on the left, Emily on the right...but in my defense I have specific projects in mind for 2/3rds of my purchase........
Here are the purchases bought on Friday.....can you tell we had six hours of classes that day?
Here is the result of our trip to Ikea saturday morning....most of it for me including a bedroom dresser...the baskets are for the living room....(ignore the cooler....it was brought with us....)
And then we have Day 3 purchases....my yarn was bought in less than 5 minutes...blame Emily for leaving me alone in the marketplace. I would like to say in my defense...her purchases (all books) weigh more than mine. And, no, I have no plans for this yarn.....yet!!!!
And to top it all off, she won a door prize!!! That dirty dog!!!!
Here is a picture of what I hope to make for my car...wouldn't I look cool driving around in something like this????
And here is my purchase today before we headed home. I don't know if you can tell it but the books are cross stitch patterns I bought at a Japanese Market....and the text is written in japanese....good thing that a chart is a chart. The earrings are origami cranes...!!!!. And those two lonely balls of yarn is my only purchase from Stitches..and I know exactly what I am making with it!!!!
Must go balance the checkbook and pay some bills!!!!!
Here is the damage...er, I mean purchases bought on Thursday (day 1).....mine on the left, Emily on the right...but in my defense I have specific projects in mind for 2/3rds of my purchase........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I look angry/crazy in my picture... And the picture of me eating my dolsot (not in your post, thank GOD)... I look angry/crazy in that, too.
ReplyDeleteAm I angry? Am I crazy?
I guess it doesn't matter, because I WON A PRIZE!