So last week I took a giant step and joined a group of people at the gym to go thru an 8 week "boot camp" to jump start me returning to healthy eating and regaining my physical function. I'm on the blue team....and after one group training session last thursday night I thought I was going to die.....
Regardless Joey is an awesome trainer....and me new motto is
1. Mindful eating....It's amazing (and yes, everyone says this but really...) writing down what you eat and calculating calories, etc really does impact what you will put in your mouth.
2. Mindful actions....trying to shake up the work-out routine and push myself to my limits instead of coasting.
3. Mindful plans.....telling everyone I know that I am doing this instead of pretending....hellooooo....like I'm kidding anyone about my weigh gain over the past year.....PLANNING AHEAD...MAKING ME A PRIORITY!!!!
And the results is a 4 pound weight loss from last thursday night to the weigh in tonight!!!
Wow! That is awesome! Now that brooke had the baby I guess I can stop gaining sympathy weight and start trying to lose it again.
ReplyDeleteBut Zach....you can probably lose it in a month by just running with Roxy...me, it's going to take some time!!!!
ReplyDelete