When you are down to only two TaBs a day....nothing tastes better than a TaB you are drinking from a hot tub on a beautiful almost fall sunday afternoon.........AFTER a three hour nap!!!!
Believe it or not I thought of you (and Kristen) when I woke up from that gorgeous nap, knowing your naps are few and far between!!!!! Maybe when I am out there YOU can take the nap, and I will do the walk....
officially jealous. Tab? yes. Hot Tub? yes please. Three hour nap? yes, yes, yes, pretty please!
ReplyDeletealso, way to go on your weight loss goals! you will have to tell me all your secrets! I can't wait to start working out again! :)
Believe it or not I thought of you (and Kristen) when I woke up from that gorgeous nap, knowing your naps are few and far between!!!!! Maybe when I am out there YOU can take the nap, and I will do the walk....
ReplyDelete