Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Another Progress Report

So sorry if this is getting boring, but I do like to reflect each week on my weight loss experience...this time, I am convinced it will be the last time I will have to lose weight because for the first time ever...I get it!! What do I get?
1. That TaB was actually influencing my diet....since reducing it to two a day (hopefully one a day soon) I no longer crave salty foods or chocolate. Seriously, I no longer roam the offices looking for chocolate and actually don't even eat it when available. Case in Point...a HUGE box of chocolates arrived from a vendor on Monday and I have only eaten One (1!!!!!) chocolate covered pretzel even though the box sits within arm reach. I also no longer buy salty chips or corn chips every day to eat.
2. Keeping my protein intake at 135 grams a day does help curb my appetite.
3. Planned snacks that include protein, keeps me from eating continuously during the day.
4. Water is actually a good thing to drink!!!!

Two more pounds this week for total of 15 pounds in 5 weeks. I'm in second place at 6.4% weight loss.

2 comments:

  1. That is great! We are impressed and proud of you! We can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait to see you guys!!! Especially mini-Geoff!!!!!!! Kylene, don't expect me to be a runner but I will ask you to point out some good routes for me to walk/jog while out there!

    ReplyDelete