Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

So yesterday, Emily, Rob, and Doug came out to hang Emily's Christmas present to me....some new custom built shelves for the living room and dining room. Once they were done with the installation, they put items on the shelves...like my Santa shovel, a Dr. Pepper can, shoes, etc.  So I tried to channel the interior decorator in me and put items on them today (in between case reviews for work).   The following are pictures of them...and though I am not done with putting things on them (I need more height in the living room)...and I hope to add a picture or two...you can get the general gist!!!!!   Am so happy with them......

4 comments:

  1. I love them! They look so good!

    p.s. this is Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. They add quite a decorator touch!! Who made them for you?? They are super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily made them with Doug's help for part of my Christmas present. Still playing around with grouping objects, pictures, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great! You know what might really enhance their splendor? Possibly a Purdue mug or something classy like that. Perhaps a Pete figurine?

    I've got some xmas pictures for your (and gma and gps :) consumption... http://www.flickr.com/photos/adriandeboy/

    ReplyDelete