Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Deb's Top Five Reasons why she is feeling her age...or older

5.  I am old enough to be the mother of most of the instructors at the gym.....with the exception of maybe two?
4.  My sweet great-niece Grace has her own email account and can embed links to YouTube!!!  Goodness, I can remember when her mother was born!!!  (and the hangover that occurred the next day for me.....)
3.  Most of my "hearthrobs" that have been in my heart all these years, could collect social security...Michael Douglas (66), Clint Eastwood (81----my Mother's age!!!!!), and  Harrison Ford (68).
2.  When Emily sends me the daily "birthday and this day in history list" I either don't recognize half the names on the list OR I remember the historical event like it just happened.
And the number one reason I am feeling old......
1.  I was diagnosed with an arthritic toe!!!  Arthritis!!!  Next thing you know I will be calling it arthuritis.

1 comment:

  1. What--only 1 artritic toe is all the arthritis you have---lucky girl!!!

    ReplyDelete