So while in St. George Utah, my brother-in-law wanted to take me on a short hike in Zion. I was relieved that it was him not Jason or Kristen because I've heard stories about the hikes (survivor mode with rappelling, waterfalls, etc) they conduct in Zion. So off we went with Zach, Brooke, Ryan, and Baby Brady. Sister Pam stayed behind in the car. I should have known what I was in for when the drive up the mountain had my heart pounding. But the first part wasn't too bad. I could focus on Ryan making all his sound effects as he climbed steps etc. But I ain't gonna lie. I did have some anxious moments. Especially just thinking of Ryan going over the edge or Brady slipping out of his father's arms. I don't know what was worse...worrying about me or worrying about them. (Can I just say I am glad that my daughters and future grandchildren currently reside in very flat states...flat...no mountains!!!). The hike was worth is for the views like this. Do you agree?
No comments:
Post a Comment