And then none of you will have to read another entry about my training for the mini-marathon, my times, etc. Gee, then it will be back to blogging about the weather or my flower beds!
This week the weather and some knee pain took a big bite out of my last long run...so will be heading into the mini with only some 9 mile runs as part of the training. (I use the word run loosely....I do NOT run for 9 miles.) Be that as it may, I am sure I will still get the job done.......
And have already bought my celebratory 12 pack of TaB which I will commence drinking can by can by can within one hour of crossing the finish. Why wait one hour? Because I estimate it may take me that long to walk from the finish mile to the .25 miles to the hotel....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment