So starting Monday I have been riding my bike to work. No, not to save gas money...because even though gas was $4.15/gallon last week I only live 1.5 miles to work. I am riding to work just for the little bit more exercise. But I'd forgotten how nice riding a bike can be. Going to work...a gradual hill with one big hill to get over the interstate...then downhill to the parking lot...then up another steep hill. Yes, a crazy commute TO work.
However, coming home is another matter. There is one steep hill, and then then it's coasting all the way home. What a way to decompress from work.
Monday I noticed my shadow in the wind...and I must say I looked a lot like Margaret Hamilton's character as the mean old lady in Wizard of Oz. Note to self...don't wear that long sweater again!!! hahahahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment