And since it's probably been a year since I have blogged about the "weather", this will serve. As is typical of Indiana we had some very very hot warm days in March and April and HOT days in May, and for June...chilly and wet. OH well. It has been nice to see what my new house looks like as the seasons evolve. Still working and planning for flower beds.....and this weekend may be a day to do some digging for future plantings. (Right now have just been digging holes.) In the country I never had issues with rabbits eating flowers but here in town, they tend to look at my delphiniums as their buffett....must get rabbit fence up. And I am feeling the need for a hammock or swing somewhere out in the back yard.
So must go out for a run (blogging is a good way to procrastinate) and then will see what mischief I can get into.
No comments:
Post a Comment