Sunday, July 29, 2012

CoHabitation is Fun

The number one thing I have learned about Ziggy this week.
1. He is happy I am using curtains in the bedroom instead of blinds.  He used to poke his head thru the blinds at night...talk about the noise that this made. Now he can hop up on the windowsill whether the curtains are pulled or not!!!  He loves it.  And I love the curtains in the bedroom...I should have posted a picture of that but that's a bit of a boring post even for me!!!!!
2.  His diet is not working for him.....I think he has gained more this past month.  He's alot like me as it's not so much the mealtimes, it's the snacks he eats in between times. We have to get working on that!!!!

Some of the things I have learned about Jones this week.
1. He weighs 34 pounds.  Hopefully this is what he weighed when he joined the household three weeks ago. Gosh has it only been three weeks.  Seems like he's been a part of me longer.
2.  If he doesn't want to walk in the same direction as me, he doesn't.  And no amount of tugging, cajoling, or downright begging changes his stance!!!  And god forbid there is a sprinkler going!!  He has made many friends...found a dog who engaged him in a wresting, tumbling match...it was like watching a puppy!!  Winston and he played for 15 minutes in the people's front yard!  It was a joy to watch.

And the picture of the week (they won't let me get a shot of them sleeping together on the bed..or is it that I am sleeping when they sleep together?)  Anyhow here it is!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment