I have also gotten to know more neighbors (at least head nodding acquaintenance) as Mr. Jones and I walk around. I might mention that I have gotten to really know what he does and does not like. He does NOT like to walk on dead grass...he will do anything to avoid it...walking in the gutter of the road versus the dry grass. And his theme song should be "green green grass of home" as he will NOT do his necessary business on dead grass either....must have soft green cushy grass underneath his paws...next, he will be asking for a magazine to read.
He does NOT like popcorn (what's up with that) but does love to kill monkeys!!!! Which is exhausting work.
And notice the new floor tile in the kitchen??? Isn't it beautiful. I should add that I picked it just so that Ziggy would accent the colors...and Mr. Jones was chosen only for his ability to blend in (hahaha-just kidding). It's also in the entryway and laundry room. A different large tile is in the guest bathroom and my bathroom is getting done on Monday and then the renovating will be done. I will be glad to have the construction zone over and done with but it's been well worth the effort!!!!
Here is a final picture of my new backsplash in the kitchen. Zach/Brooke, Jason/Kristen, and Doug Bellows will find it familiar. :-) After it gets grouted, I will reload my countertops with the usual. It is nice finally have a stove again!!!! Yes, it has been a busy week....Ziggy, Mr. Jones, and my sister Pam (not necessarily in that order) have kept me sane.
No comments:
Post a Comment