Sunday, March 24, 2013

March Madness

So last night decided to top off the hot tub's water level while the temperature was less cold...therefore knowing that the garden hose would fill it!!  After topping it off, I closed the lid, unhooked the hose from the faucet in anticipation for winter's return.

Imagine my shock this morning when I lifted the lid at 10 am for my usual sunday morning soak.  The end of the hose was still in...and had siphoned off two-thirds of the water.  Thank goodness, I had caught it in time as the circulator pump/heater was still working!!!  So I refilled the tub....and this time after filling it made sure to take the hose out of the tub!!

Imagine my shock this afternoon when i went out to get in it!!  And the water temp was only 69 degrees!!!  Evidently had blown a fuse.  So with it snowing quite hard (ground already with at least two inches in the last 90 minutes), I don't think I will be getting in it tonight!!!

AND YOU THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE ABOUT BASKETBALL, DIDN'T YOU????

No comments:

Post a Comment