Sunday, February 24, 2013

For what it's worth...

And in my life it's worth a lot

1.  Took all recyclables to the recycling center...I pay to have them picked up but never seem to set them out on the right trash day...so I had months of newspapers, cans, plastics.  Nice to get them out of the garage.
2.  Filed my taxes.  Not getting much back from the federal goverment but at least I don't have to pay!!  And only paying $1 to the state of Indiana!!!!
3.  Put on my new license plates and it isn't even March 1st!!!

I'm on a roll.......

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to hear I'm not the only one who doesn't get the recycling out in time. They only come every other week and I never know which week is which.

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. It meant a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete