Thursday, January 7, 2010

Facebook Remorse

So, I broke my promise to my daughters last night and joined facebook...mainly because I am hoping to stay in better touch with some people and see pictures of baby boy baugh come april....and then went to bed and started having nightmares of "should I post my status" "what is my status" "what if people want to be my friend and I don't want to be their friend" or "what if I want to be someone's friend and they don't want to be mine" or "what if that serial killer just looking for a 56 year old victim finds me via facebook? (yes, this is how my mind works)

So I hopped out of bed to go delete myself from facebook.....and someone had already tagged me. Since I know he is not a serial killer I decided to quit thinking about it and leave myself on facebook.

Sorry Anna, Sorry Emily. But some promises are made to be broken.......tee hee hee

2 comments:

  1. BUT...have you noticed, I have not asked to be your friend???? Don't I get some points for that???

    ReplyDelete