It's a Knit-A-Long project start day for Emily and I!!! With all the construction going on for Rob and her, our Wooly Wednesdays had been on hold for awhile. Well we have picked it back up. And we have decided to do a "knitalong" or KAL project. this is when we knit the same pattern using different yarns and compare ourselves. So last sunday we spent 2 hours going thru about 20 possible patterns trying to find one which would be challenging, which we would both be able to wear, etc. We finally picked this!!!! Now we have been knitting swatches to make sure the yarn would work well within the patterns. That's done, so this weekend will be a knitting marathon as I have this to start, one baby afghan in progress, another one to get started, and a sweater to finish.

http://www.interweaveknits.com/galleries/bonus/fall-2009/every-way-wrap.asp
The only downside of it is that we both had yarn in our stashes so we didn't have an excuse to go out and buy more
!! :-(
Will keep you posted on our progress.


I like how this was posted before we bought copious amounts of yarn anyway...
ReplyDelete