Sunday, January 10, 2010

Snow

So I seriously thought about posting pictures of the front yard with all the snow...but figured the people in Utah would laugh at me.....and then the people in Florida would say "you think you have troubles...we're dodging falling iguanas here"...and the people in Houston would just say "mommy......".

So I will just sit here and wallow in the memories of when snow would be greeted with joy by Emily who would go "rabbit hunting" when she was only 2 and 3 years old....just following rabbit tracks all the livelong day while I would follow her around ....or of Anna and Emily sledding on the front drive on days like this while I'd stand at the bottom of the drive . Or the girls screaming with joy that they would miss school.

Nowadays, I just shake my head at the snow and stay inside or . In some ways, nothing has changed. The only positive to this snow is that I am not walking a dog in it!!!! Maybe just maybe I will do a snow angel for old times sake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment