Friday, November 26, 2010

Mom's Christmas List

Just in case my daughters think I have been really good (and I have) here is the list for their viewing pleasure. There may be updates from time to time.....

Curtis Stone Cookbook (I know, what a shocker)
Ledges for the Dining Room (to put pictures up on them)
Pendant Light for the Dining Room/Nook Area
Wall mounting device for kitchen TV (so I can view it from anywhere in the kitchen or dining room
Cookies Sheets (so Emily doesn't get frustrated over my lack of cooking equipment)
Kitchen Wastebasked (metal or black with lid and pedal)
Earrings
New set of Circular Knitting Needles

Now I expect my daughters to send me their lists!!! Or post them as comments to this one.

2 comments:

  1. Gift Cards
    -Target
    -Best Buy
    -Ikea
    -Forever 21

    New Sperry Topsiders
    -Size 7.5 leather
    -Size 8 Canvas

    New Rainboots
    -Size 8

    Thick Wooly Socks

    The Pioneer Woman Cookbook

    Windows Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote)

    Cute Overload Calendar

    Valomilks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooo, I want the Pioneer Woman Cookbook! I saw it first!

    ReplyDelete