So the month of November saw me continue on this journey. Despite a ten day vacation, a 5 day cold, and Thanksgiving, I managed to lose another 10 1/4th pounds. Am now at 34.25 pounds!! Still working with a trainer 2x/week...and of all the idiotic things to do I signed up for the local YMCA's Jingle Bell 5K run. Though I did not run the official race (I will not run on snow or ice..) I ran instead at the gym this morning and certainly improved over my performance at the Vegas 5K run with the Bellows group Thanksgiving 2009. Today Deb's 5K Unjingle UnBell Run this morning at Club Newtone, 1 entrant, 3.12 miles in 39 minutes....personal best in that I exceeded my goal of running the first mile. Ran the first 1.75 miles....I know, shocking isn't it.
The worst part was then sitting at the Christmas Show for 2 hours this afternoon when I really, really needed to stretch out on a bed. Oh well, I'm home now...and I don't care that it is only 8:19....I'm heading to bed!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment