Sunday, December 19, 2010

Chicago Trip

Though saturday morning the train was delayed two hours, that didn't really deter Emily and I from thoroughly enjoying our Chicago Trip.  We just came back to the house to have our breakfast of Nutella and Mimosas....caught the train......and got to Chicago in time to check into The Palmer House (highly recommend you try this hotel...) and then went to White Christmas....which is now going to have to be a new holiday tradition.  It is a wonderful Musical....the songs and choreography were fabulous.

We are exhausted...there is no denying it.  my back and legs are killing me.  But we had a fabulous time!!!  The food at Roy's (Hawain Fusion) and Russian Tea Room was wonderful.  Who knew Borscht would be so good!!!!

The only bad thing that happened the entire trip...we went to TWO yarn stores...and I did not buy a single skein of yarn?  What????  And neither did Emily.  I guess we were too exhausted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment