I don't know why I didn't blog from Houston...probably because I had a dog in my lap most of the time....dear sweet Elphie. So here is my top ten highlights of my Houston trip.
10. Doing interval sprints on the bike path with the gorgeous view of Houston in my eyesights.
9. Being able to do interval sprints WEARING shorts and a tshirt....(though other joggers looked at me like I was crazy....)
8. Trying to figure out what the brother/sister who lived on the other side of the duplex was doing....seriously.....what was that giggling about????
7. Having oysters while looking at the Gulf of Mexico.
6. Having Kolaches!!!!!!
5. Having Anna wait on me hand and foot (and having meals cooked for me....)
4. Taking time to visit Johnson Space Center, the Butterfly Exhibit, and the Pirate Exhibit...Ahoy Matey!!
3. Having Whataburger!!!! Having a BuddyBurger (yes, I did eat my way around Houston as Emily had predicted....)
2. Having Elphie sleep in my bed with me...oh how I need a dog.....
1. Really seeing Anna as this terrific woman...strong, independent, warm, and caring...and in a terrific relationship with Josh as well. My little girl is all grown up!
What I didn't like about Houston was returning to this...........at the airport....but that's another whole post. Maybe tomorrow.....

No comments:
Post a Comment