Friday, February 11, 2011

More Crazy Cat Tales

So, Chairman Meow has basically taken over the house.....he is definitely ruling this house!!!  His latest trick is to disappear...and then reappear.  Two nights ago, I was ready for bed and typically he follows me into the bedroom and hops up.  But he didn't come.  So I got back up and searched the house, checking my closet in case he got trapped inside...nope, no cat.  I even went to the basement....nope, no cat.  I just couldn't figure it out.....I even checked the garage.  NO CAT!!!  So as I headed back to the bedroom...there he was sitting in the hallway.  Where did he come from???

Today, I got up from the table after eating my lunch and thought I saw him outside!!!  What?  My paranoia immediately leaped to the conclusion that a falling chunk of snow/ice from the roof had broken out a basement window (or something).  So I jumped up and went to the deck to let him in...and he took off.  I called his name, no response.  Then as I closed the door and turned around....there he was..sitting in the dining room smiling.  He must have a twin!!!

Cats!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment