Like everyone else in Indiana I think we will be more than ready for Spring. Seriously...this snow and ice can go. My drive is still kinda just nothing but tracks to and from the house....and I kinda feel like a ball in a pinball machine bouncing off the walls.....but the Equinox does drive nicely in the snow/ice..especially if I take the traction control off and put it in manual. The secret is to keep your speed steady, hope no one is coming down the drive...and also hope the garage door opener is working!!! Last night was a close call....the neighbors had visitors who were stuck and I had to swing around the circle going over some unshoveled snow to get into my drive and bypass the vehicles. I was afraid to stop in fear I would not get going again.....
The irony of the above praragraph is that yesterday ten (yes 10!!!) Robins perched on the hot tub cover......so I guess Spring is on the way.....please?
No comments:
Post a Comment