I should also mention that we still have one cabinet to install (once I exchange the too large one...which will connect the two bookcases and I will use for storage of DVDs, etc. OK...you've probably guessed that I did or did not get all those books on the shelves, the answer is.....
I've decided the answer is I DID...because one of those boxes are books I am going to say are Anna's...and the other box contains children's books. So counting the 12 empty boxes from this, the 8 boxes of books on shelves in my bedroom, the three boxes of cooks books in the kitchen....I now only have TEN boxes of books in the garage. Five are paperback, Five are children's books...and eventually I will put bookshelves in the garage for the paperbacks.....the children's books will eventually (hopefully) find a home inside WHENEVER.....

...WHENEVER you shut up already. ;)
ReplyDelete