Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat!!! City Style

My first official Halloween as a townie has come to an end....due in fact that I ran out of Candy!!!!  I guess I should have paced myself a bit better in how much I handed out at the beginning (3) when I was thinking no one would be coming.  Had to cut back to two.  Lesson learned!!!!

However, I must say I am impressed by some of the creativeness of the costumes...the sweetest little kids...to the bloody massacre victims!!!  The teenagers were polite!!!  I did notice there was definite absence of Colt Cheerleaders (1 only) and no Peyton Mannings!!!! 

So I have brought my spooky tree inside, turned off the lights...and can now relax.  Til next year.  I was a bit disappointed that no one complimented me on my jack o lantern head band!!!!  :-(

Oh...and the next door neighbor kids who are brats?  They were not even home!!!!  hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment