It seems forever since I have done any serious knitting. Partly due to being in a boring part of one sweater (February Lady Sweater) which was garter stitches...the other project was more pleasing (in terms of touching that lovely yarn) but am at a point itn the pattern that I don't understand. And then there's work, working out (thank god that Weight Loss Challenge is soon to be over). I had hoped a quick stop at a yarn store in Columbus Ohio the saturday after Thanksgiving would solve the knitting inertia.
**?? what was I doing in Columbus Ohio...I was seeing the musical White Christmas with Emily. We had only a brief period of time to stop at one yarn store...and had only 30 minutes. Challenge accepted!!! And yes, I bought yarn....lots of yarn. Emily calculated I spent $9.35/per minute but in my defense, some of that was books, buttons, etc. Not just yarn. And now I want to cast on for yet another project.
So my promise to myself is that this week I will knit at least once a day. That may cure my very bad mood of late (work is getting to me) and get me over the hump of this inertia. I plan to pack three projects to take to Houston!!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I just realize I will be there in just two weeks from yesterday!
No comments:
Post a Comment