It's that time of the year where I spend several evenings trying to decorate for Christmas. This year I am laughing at myself as I have way too much stuff. All those cute Santa tins I pick up from time to time....way too many. All those Christmas tree tins I pick up from time to time...way too many. All those "Twelve Days of Christmas story books....ditto....along with all the "twas the Night before Christmas books". All I can say is good thing I did NOT buy a two bedroom condo as I would definitely be hurting.
Oh well, this year I will try to see what things I don't use, haven't used, etc and send them to goodwill. In the meantime, the tree is going up (first thing Jones did was take his chewy and lay underneath the tree) as I opted for an artificial tree since I will be gone for about a week to Houston. I will wait til tomorrow to decorate the tree as I must see how Ziggy does with it. Wish us luck!!!! He loves the box as he has hopped in and out about ten times!!! He was a bit cautious about the box jumping as earlier today he did the usual hop in....only to land on tins......which was quite a noisy entrance and exit!!!! hahahahaha
More later with pictures!!!!!
I can't wait for the pictures! We got our tree up yesterday too. The boys decorated it this year so I went from ornaments only 3 feet and above last year (away from little hands) to ornaments only on the lowest branches this year. Gotta love the plastic ornaments they make now- there's no way a 2 and 4 year old could have decorated a tree with those old glass ones!
ReplyDelete