So haven't been good at posting pictures because unlike Brooke Bellows I have no adorable little boys or the creative mind like she does.
However this year I have seen some of the fruits of my labor in trying to overhaul my flowerbeds.
Three of last year's rose bushes have bloomed (and are still blooming).
And who knew that chicks and hens bloom??? See evidence below.
All in all I am happy with my efforts. This year I also planted a few vegetable plants along the side of the house. I have little green peppers and the tomatoes are in bloom!!! As are my cucumbers!!!! Wheeee
Whereas last summer felt like the lost summer, this year I have started a good tan. Worked in the yard, done knitting. Now if only I get get my exercise groove on!!!!
I don't know what you're talking about! Your hen and chicks is ADORABLE! So cute.
ReplyDelete