Saturday, October 12, 2013

Five more rules--oh how I wish this list was done

30.  WAKE UP EVERY MORNING REALIZING WORK DID NOT KILL ME.
29.  Start balancing my work life better with my personal life.  That might help me achieve most of these rules!!!!
28.  Realizing that #39 is pretty nebulous let's further describe it as NO MORE TAKING LAP TOP HOME WITH ME FROM MONDAY THRU THURSDAY. That means no work in the evenings on those four days!!!
27.  Continue to work from home at least once a week to give myself a break from co-workers who drive me absolutely around the bend.
26.  Continue to identify to my boss in what areas I think others should be assuming some of the work load I currently hold.  It may never happen but at least I have identified it to her.
25.  And make no apologies for when I can't comply with a request right away....it's not my fault.

Sorry this entry is so short, but I am in the middle of doing some work-hahahahahaha

1 comment:

  1. Work sure has a way of getting in the way of life, doesn't it?
    Perhaps if you didn't take work home, your boss might realize more quickly someone else needs to take some of the workload.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete