I realize this may be boring...but you can look forward to more boring as I report on accomplishments.
Anyhow to continue with the 60 rules.
40. Print off the list of rules and then read it weekly in order to check on my progress and accomplishments.
Lessons from the 21 day Vegan diet and the 55 Clean Living diet comprise some of the following that I plan to adopt.
39. One vegan day a week. That may also help with rule #53.
38. 32 GLASSES of water a week until the BLADDER goes.............(had to clarify...32 oz just doesn't cut it.
37. 5 veggie servings a day.
36. No more hard candy at my desk or at home. It's amazing how much of that I consume without even thinking about it.
35. Fast Food only once a month (one meal per month).
**** That might also help with accomplishing my fitness goals!!!
34. Rely less on iPhone ---- use lap top more for surfing. That might help with the budget.
33. Rely less on internet for news -- watch network news.
32. NO MORE EATING LUNCH AT DESK.....regardless of whether I am at the office or working from home. Minimum of 30 minute lunch break a day!!!!!!
31. Buy me a sign (woodcarving) to hang above the garage that says "the Finish Line". My siblings might remember me hanging that blue vinyl sign every year at whatever beach house we were renting. I still have it. I still hang it (though it's been four years since a beach week)...and I've always thought of this house as my finish line. THIS IS A TERRIFIC HINT TO ONE OF MY KIDS FOR BIRTHDAY OR CHRISTMAS GIFT. And it would take at least one item off the list!!!! hahahahahaha
The one that speaks to me is the #32 - no eating lunch at desk. I do that far too often even though I know I should take the time and go for a walk or take some time to myself.
ReplyDeleteAnd the other is drinking more water...I'm trying...I have a glass of water with lemon and lime slices beside me. Third glass of the day!
I'm enjoying reading your rules, they are inspiring me too. Well, except that exercise part. :)
I REALLY need to apply rule 32 to my life. I'm always eating at my desk and it's become a bad habit. Lovley blog btw.
ReplyDelete