Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Continuing on.....

50. Do SIXTY good deeds in the first year.  This may simply be a warm touch, a helpful hand.  I hope I don't have to elaborate on this one.....
49. Create a water feature in my yard...hopefully one deep enough to either drown the irritating neighbor kids (just kidding) or perhaps keep koi in it.
48. Destash.....this means going thru my yarn...some of it inherited, some of it bought.  Make a conscous decision on whether or not I will ever use it.  Some of it is so old (ten years plus from Mom's stash) that I am not even sure it is usable.  THIS IS GOING TO BE HARD.
47. Go thru all UFOs (unfinished objects) and WIPS (works in progress) and decide what to finish and what to keep.  Originally I thought perhaps I could get this done in my first year into the 60's but that might be hard to keep.  More on that later.
46. Keep a cleaner house.  YIKES.  Who is typing this....I hate this rule.
45. Be kind to myself.  Treat myself to a manicure/pedicure on a regular basis.  So regular that the nail technicians will know me by name!!!!
44. Challenge myself mentally by returning to a forgotten "like", daily crossword puzzle.
43. Put cell phone away when in car so no longer checking texts or facebook (see rule #51) when at stop lights.
42.  Limit Fast Food to no more than once a month.  I recently learned I CAN live without it.
41.  Limit my Tab intake......to no more than 60 cans a day.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA There's got to be at least one rule that I can break!!!!!  How about we change this to say NO MORE TRYING TO LIVE WITHOUT TAB.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps #49 would be a #50...at least for the neighbours! Good luck with the list! Though I have to say the best way I've found to declutter or destash is by moving. AND that's a drastic option!

    ReplyDelete