Gee, what should I blog about
1. The fact that I am back on my work-out routine but not so much to the diet?
2. The fact that finally the weather is typical for August in Indiana (hot, humid, hazy)?
3. The fact that I don't want to pick up all the sticks in the yard?
4. The fact that the pictures I took last night of the 4 deer right outside the bedroom window did not do justice to the fact that two were bucks (3 points per each antler)?
5. The fact that I have way too too much yarn in my yarn barn?
6. The fact that while I do envy Brooke Bellows headed to the Outer Banks, I do NOT envy her the plane ride with little Ryan (though he no doubt will try to eat the plane....or seat belts...or something while amusing the entire plane load and airport terminals.....)
Yeah, you're right..Nothing sounds like a good blog entry. Later, gaters!!!!
1. Awesome!
ReplyDelete2. 'Bout time!
3. Glad I live in Texas and can avoid yard projects such as 'pick up sticks'!
4. I saw my first deer here the other day, finally.
5. WE KNOW :)
6. Let's move to the beach!
We survived! Ryan was great, but now we are severely sleep deprived...
ReplyDeleteAlso, I want to see the picture you took of the deer! :)