It is very hard to believe I closed just one week ago...and am now celebrating one week in my new house. Now that things have become less hectic (why I have even gone two days without unpacking a box)...here are some reflections.
Things I love about this house...and didn't know I would at the time of purchase....
1. A walk in closet that allows me to dress/undress inside so that my bedroom floor stays clear of dirty clothes etc.
2. Washer/Dryer on the same floor as the rest of the house.
3. Beautiful sunsets can be viewed from the bedroom, living room, kitchen, and patio.
4. A nice private yard. And even though I did not maintain flower beds at my old house very well this past year, these flower beds have already received my attention. Just big enough for creativity but small enough to be manageable.
5. Proximity to Meijer.....easy in, easy out when grocery shopping.
Unfortunately, the downside....there is no excuse to not go jogging outside...way too many streets in this neighborhood...hahahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment