Sorry that it's been awhile since blogging....Anna and Josh were home for a visit and that week was a whirlwind of fun and weight gain!!! I think everyone gained weight that week. Anyhow it was great to have my first overnight visitors especially when it was my Houstonian daughter Anna and MY DOG Elphie back home for a week. It was also great walking Elphie all around the neighborhood checking out other people's landscaping especially when the house design was similar to mine. Gave me lots of ideas. This neighborhood has lots of winding streets, a walk can be long or shot depending on the nature of your mood!!
Also got my first delivery on the last night Anna was here. Pizza Hut!!! How fun that was.
Am keeping this entry short. I ran 7 miles tonight (first 5 at a steady pace...some walking minutes the last two miles) but I got it done. I think I will be ready for that 15K in 5 weeks. I know I will be ready for the Hot Chocolate afterwards via the Fondue Fountains!!!!!!! More later this weekend!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment