Sunday, September 11, 2011

Some more Firsts!!!!

Yesterday had parents over to cookout lunch with Aunt Susie...first family to eat in the house.  But MOST IMPORTANTLY had a game of dominos...and though I started slowly....after Susie got to do her "first" ever to lay all her dominos out in one turn...I managed to rally, laid out all my dominos in one turn BEFORE anyone else had played any...or even had a chance to turn all their dominos over!!  Needless to say, guess who won?

The new furniture in the living room is great...
The bedroom is essentially done...just a few things to hang on the walls...perhaps tonight.


I was going to do another first...I brought work home to do...but maybe that first is best saved for another day!!!!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Great to see pics!! It looks so homey and new!! Anxious to see everything in October!! Way to go Dominoes Champ!!

    ReplyDelete